Reservations Information for SweetWater Resort:
- Weekly stays – We rent Saturday to Saturday (no week ends) during the peak season (June 17, 2017 – August 11, 2017).
- Split Weeks – Available during peak season (June 13, 2015 – August 15, 2015). Partial week stays (based on availability/daily rates apply): Option A for a 3-night stay: Arrive on Saturday and Depart Tuesday Option B for a 4-night stay: Arrive on Tuesday and Depart Saturday When reservations are made early enough, the split week option works well for family reunions.
- Daily Stays – 3-night minimum during Peak Season, June 17 – August 11. 2-night minimum the rest of the year.
- Holidays – Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day weekend are 3-night minimum
Check-in time: 2:00 pm Check-out time: 9:00 am
Deposit is required to guarantee your reservation.
Deposits: A non-refundable deposit is required to guarantee your reservation.
Deposits are: Weekly (5-7 day) stay – $350 per cabin, 2 – 4 day stay – $200 per cabin
Deposit must be received within 5 business days of your request to guarantee your reservation.
We honor our VETS with a 5% discount
(Must present proof of VET’s status. Discount is not applicable with any other special.)
- ALL Deposits are non-refundable! An exception will be made ONLY if the vacancy, that was created due to your cancellation, is re-rented in the same capacity as the original reservation. Please notify us immediately if it is necessary to cancel. The longer notice we have, the better chance of re-booking the unit in the same manner you rented it.
- If the unit is rented in the same capacity as your original reservation, and we grant a refund minus a $50.00 administrative fee.
- You are responsible for the full payment of the entire period you have reserved.
- We recommend “Travel Insurance.” in case you would need to cancel your vacation.
Check-in and Check-out times:
- May – October – Check-in is 2pm and check-out is 9am any day. However, if there is no one checking into your cabin or out of your cabin on the day you arrive or depart, then check-in/check-out can be negotiable. Call or email to inquire.
- October – May (off-season) – check-in and check-out times can be extended to 12 noon check-in and 5 pm check-out provided new guests are not checking into your cabin when you leave.
Please call 218-575-2744 to arrange an earlier check-in or check-out time.